Terms & Conditions
Latex Deluxe online store located on a domain name
https://latexdeluxkz.com, IP Belousova and legal address Kazakhstan, Almaty, st. Siemyatova, 15
represented by the position of an authorized person - Anna Borisovna Belousova, acting (- her) on the basis of a certificate of registration of an individual entrepreneur under the number KZ40UWQ01618400
hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", publishes a Public offer to sell the Goods remotely.
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS 1.1. Public offer (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”) is the Seller’s public offer addressed to an indefinite number of persons to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely with the Seller (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) under the conditions contained in this Offer, including all Applications. 1.2. Ordering Goods on the website of the online store - positions indicated by the Buyer from the range of goods offered for sale when filling out an application for the purchase of goods on the website of the online store.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS 2.1. The Buyer's order of the Goods posted on the website of the online store means that the Buyer agrees to all the conditions of this Offer. 2.2. The administration of the website of the online store has the right to make changes to the Offer without notifying the Buyer. 2.3. The validity period of the Offer is not limited, unless otherwise indicated on the website of the online store. 2.4. The Seller provides the Buyer with complete and reliable information about the Goods, including information about the main consumer properties of the Goods, place of manufacture, as well as information about the warranty period and shelf life of the Goods on the website of the Internet store, in the section name section.
3. PRICE OF GOODS 3.1. The price for each item of the Goods is indicated on the website of the online store. 3.2. The seller has the right to unilaterally change the price for any position of the Goods. 3.3. In the event of a change in the price of the ordered Goods, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer about the change in the price of the Goods within a number of days. 3.4. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the Purchase Order for the Goods if the price is changed by the Seller after placing the Order.
3.5. Change by the Seller of the price of the goods paid by the Buyer is not allowed. 3.6. The seller indicates the cost of delivery of the goods on the website of the online store or informs the buyer when placing the order by the operator. 3.7. The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Goods are deemed fulfilled from the moment the seller receives the funds. 3.8. Payments between the Seller and the Buyer for the Goods are made by the methods indicated on the website of the online store in the section name section
4. ORDERING 4.1. The order of the Goods is carried out by the Buyer through the service of the website of the online store https://latexdeluxkz.com 4.2. When registering on the website of the online store, the Buyer agrees to provide the following registration information: 4.2.1. surname, name, patronymic of the Buyer or the person (recipient) indicated by him; 4.2.2. the address to which the Goods should be delivered (if delivery is to the Buyer's address); 4.2.3. E-mail address; 4.2.4. contact number. 4.3. The name, quantity, assortment, article, price of the goods chosen by the Buyer are indicated in the Buyer's basket on the website of the online store.
4.4. If the Seller needs additional information, he is entitled to request it from the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide the necessary information, the Seller is not responsible for the Goods selected by the Buyer. 4.5. Acceptance by the Buyer of the terms of this Offer is carried out by the Buyer entering the relevant data into the registration form on the website of the online store 4.6. The seller is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the Order. 4.7. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the Order.
4.9. The remote purchase and sale agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is considered concluded from the moment the Seller issues the cashier or sales receipt or other document confirming the payment of the Goods to the Buyer.
5. DELIVERY AND DELIVERY OF GOODS TO THE BUYER 5.1. The seller provides the Buyer with the delivery of the goods in one of the ways indicated on the website of the online store. 5.2. If the Contract for the sale of goods by remote means (hereinafter the “Contract”) is concluded with the condition of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods to the place specified by the Buyer at the time specified by the Contract, and if the Buyer does not indicate the place of delivery of the Goods, then at his place of residence or registration.
5.3. The Buyer shall indicate the place of delivery of the Goods when placing the Order for the purchase of the Goods. 5.4. The delivery time of the Goods to the Buyer consists of the processing time of the order and the delivery time. 5.5. The delivered Goods are transferred to the Buyer, and in the absence of the Buyer - to any person who has presented a receipt or other document confirming the conclusion of the Agreement or the delivery of goods. 5.6. Information about the Goods is communicated to the Buyer in the technical documentation attached to the Goods on the labels, by marking or in another way accepted for certain types of goods.
Latex - specific material, in fact it is extremely thin and flexible rubber with corresponding properties. In latex has a significant drawback: it may tear.With latex should be handled with care and not cling to it with sharp objects or nails. Equip latex clothes, use wax or talc. When properly selected size and gentle treatment, a latex product will serve you for a long time. Learn more about caring for latex is written here. We guarantee our seams. This means that if suddenly our product broke the seam (which is the place of gluing, not the material itself), it is a warranty case.
Manufacturing defects will be rectified at our own cost.In fact, a broken seam - an extremely rare and exceptional case, this is not seen. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused by misuse or poor care of garments. You must notify us of any defect in the garment or mistake in your order within 7 days of receiving your order - otherwise we cannot offer you an exchange or refund.
6. SELLER'S DETAILS Seller: IP Belousova. Belousova Anna Borisovna Phone +77772748714 The address: Kazakhstan, Almaty, Siemyatova, 15 Carefully read the text of the public offer, and if you do not agree with any clause of the offer, you have the right to refuse to purchase the Goods provided by the Seller and not to take the actions specified in clause 2.1. of the present Offer. I agree with the contract